Update Forums Development [v1.2]

Updates about the forums, where are we and what are we going to do next.
fuzion
Management
Management

Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:29 pm

We are excited to announce a new update to our forums, bringing improved post styling and information access options. With the integration of a WYSIWYG editor, you can now easily style your forum posts to your desired look. Additionally, a webhook has been added to allow access to forum announcements in designated Discord channels.

As always, my goal is to provide a seamless user experience on our forums, and I remain dedicated to continuously enhancing the platform. If you encounter any bugs or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to me through Direct Messages on the forums or on Discord (REFUZIION#1337). Your feedback is valuable, and I look forward to your continued engagement on the forums.

Best regards,
REFUZIION

A glimpse into the capabilities of the WYSIWYG editor's functionality:

Quote:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Code block:

Code: Select all

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Ordered List:
  1. Lorem
  2. Ipsum
  3. dolor
  4. sit
  5. amet
Unordered List:
  • Lorem
  • Ipsum
  • dolor
  • sit
  • amet